1. Welcome to our website, https://www.bookastall.com (“Website”). (“Bookastall”,”us”, “we” or “our” for short). “You” and “your” means you as the user of our Website.
The Website has two main functions:
• Provision of general information relating to craft fairs; and
• Provision of general information relating to stallholders
Bookastall reserves the right to refuse advertisements or listings based on, but not limited to, the following conditions:
1. Adverts promoting the sale of dangerous weapons and fire arms.
2. Adverts which include images of a sexual nature
3. Adverts which are unrelated to the general theme of Bookastall
4. Adverts for savings schemes, loyalty clubs, utilities and shopping
5. Adverts which make claims about earnings or potential earnings, or where the company name and/or product is unclear
6. Adverts by companies or individuals who are suspected to be acting in an unethical, fraudulent, negligent or incompetent manner
BOOKASTALL® is a registered trade mark in Great Britain and Northern Ireland
Users of Bookastall.com must not use any intellectual property that they do not legally own, or do not have permission to use. Any adverts that breach this condition will be removed immediately.
If you feel that your intellectual property has been used without your permission, please contact us immediately.
At Bookastall, we accept adverts and listings in good faith. Whilst we will do our best to ensure their accuracy, we cannot be held liable for the quality, descriptions, levels of services, or quality of products advertised or provided by any of our customers.
If you have a complaint about a product, service or event, please direct these at the individual or company concerned. Any agreements entered into are with that event organiser or stallholder, and not with Bookastall.
From time to time, Bookastall may offer special promotional advertising rates. Bookastall reserves the right to withdraw such special offers, promotions and advertising rates at its sole discretion at any time.
If you wish to cancel your stallholder listing, you may do so at any time. If you cancel within 7 days of your advert appearing live on our website, we will offer you a full refund via whichever payment method you used initially. You can cancel by sending an email to Yvette@bookastall.com stating your listing title and your request for a refund.
Bookastall may offer discounted membership from time to time and we reserve the right to change membership charges at any time.
Whilst we will make every effort to ensure the accuracy of the content on this website, we cannot guarantee it and will not be held responsible for any errors, mis-interpretations. Bookastall takes no responsibility for any losses caused by reliance on the information on this website, or any failure in the delivery of the services or goods provided.
Whilst the information contained on this site has been given in good faith and every effort has been made to ensure in its accuracy, Bookastall cannot guarantee the accuracy of this information. Confirmation of the accuracy and currency of the information should be sought from the companies or individuals concerned.
Unless otherwise stated, the copyright and any other rights in all material on this site are owned by Bookastall. You are permitted to print and download extracts from this site on the following basis:
1. Use of documents and related graphics on this site is for your personal use only and is solely for the purpose of obtaining stallholder, event or fundraising information;
2. No individual, company, or any other organisation may copy information from this website for the purpose of creating a mailing list;
3. any copies of these pages saved to disk or to any other storage medium may only be used for subsequent viewing purposes or to print extracts for personal use;
4. no documents or related graphics on this site are to be modified in any way;
5. graphics on this site are not to be used separately from the accompanying text;
6. the copyright notice must appear in all copies;
7. no part of this site may be reproduced or stored in any other Website or included in any public or private electronic retrieval system or service without prior written permission from Bookastall;
8. any rights not expressly granted in these Terms are reserved.
Access to and use of this site is provided by Bookastall subject to the following Terms and Conditions.
1. Use of this site constitutes your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions which take effect when you first use this site. Bookastall reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time by posting changes online. You are responsible for reviewing regularly information posted online to obtain timely notice of such changes. Your continued use of this site after changes are posted constitutes your acceptance of this agreement as modified by the posted changes.
2. Whilst Bookastall endeavours to ensure that this site is normally available 24 hours a day, Bookastall will not be liable if for any reason the site is unavailable at any time or for any period.
3. Access to this site may be suspended temporarily without notice.
4. Bookastall takes your privacy and the EU e-Privacy Directive (“Cookie Law”) very seriously. Cookies are an integral part of all websites like Bookastall but it’s important that you are aware we use them and how it affects you as a user of our site. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us immediately.
Bookastall uses “Essential” cookies that are strictly necessary to enable you to move around the site and to provide certain basic functions such as remembering that you are logged in to your account and to allow you to place an order to advertise.
We use Google Analytics to monitor how our visitors use the site so that we can constantly improve how it works. We also record statistics such as website visitor numbers which allows us to attract advertisers and keep advertising costs low or even free for most users. Google Analytics uses “Non-Essential but Benign” cookies for this purpose, but this doesn’t capture any personal details and we do not share specific information we’ve gathered with anyone at all.
5. Whilst Bookastall endeavours to ensure that the information on this site is correct, no warranty, express or implied, is given as to its accuracy and Bookastall does not accept any liability for error or omission.
6. Part of this site contains materials submitted to Bookastall by third parties. Third parties are responsible for ensuring that materials submitted for inclusion on this site complies with national and relevant foreign law. Bookastall cannot guarantee the accuracy of this material and hereby expressly disclaims any responsibility for error, omission or inaccuracy in the material, misinterpretation and any or all loss, disappointment, negligence or damage caused by reliance on the material contained on this site or any failure or alleged failure in the delivery of the services referred to herein, or in event of the bankruptcy, liquidation or cessation of trade of any company, individual or firm referred to herein. Confirmation of the accuracy and currency in the information should be sought from the establishments concerned.
7. Bookastall shall not be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of business or loss of profits) arising in contract, tort or otherwise from the use of or inability to use this site, or any material contained in it, or from any action or decision taken as a result of using this site or any such material.
8. Bookastall accepts no responsibility for the content of any site to which a hypertext link from this site exists. Such links are provided for your convenience on an “as is” basis with no warranty, express or implied, for the information provided within them.
9. If any of these terms should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which these terms are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction in which that term is illegal, invalid or enforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from the clause concerned and the remaining terms and conditions shall survive, remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
10. By accessing any part of this site, you should be deemed to have accepted these Terms in full.
11. These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law.
12. Contact Information:
E-Mail: yvette@ bookastall.com Tel: 07515384908 (email is recommended though as this is not a 24 hr manned telephone line)
Please e-mail us for our postal address if required,
If you are unsure about any of the information contained in this section please contact us.
13. Affiliate Program
Bookastall reserves the right to run promotions for its affiliates, or with no reference to affiliates at all. The standard commission level is 20% and Bookastall reserves the right to change this at any time, giving affiliates 30 days’ notice. It is at Bookastall’s absolute discretion to offer different commission levels.
The cookie period is 30 days.
All new users to bookastall will be automatically enrolled into the affiliate program when they have registered with the site. If you wish to not be part of this program, you may contact us and ask to be removed.